Are you interested in working in Canada on the path to permanent residency?
We are looking for qualified candidates in the following occupations and industries for immediate processing.
- Cooks (japanese/asian cuisine)
- Retail store supervisor
- Logistics Coordinator/Supervisor
- CNC machining
- Autocad programmers
- Must be fluent in French and conversational in English. Both languages are mandatory.
- French: TEF exam with a high score might be required.
- Proof of work experience and qualifications in your occupation of at least 1 year.
- Be inside or outside Canada
What are the steps for this process?
- Send us your resume here on facebook or email at email@example.com and tell us if you meet ALL of the requirements above.
- After you are selected, we apply for your work visa (processing time: 4-8 weeks)
- Once approved, you (and your family) can come to Canada on a work visa.
Note: There are costs associated with this process. If you are approved, the total fees will be $7000CAD. This is the fee that we charge for preparing and submitting your visa application and is NOT for finding you a job. You only need to pay if your visa gets approved.
Express Lane Immigration is based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We have helped many people come to Canada and start their new life here. Click to learn more about us. Read our 5 star reviews on Google.