¿Cómo pueden los Mexicanos trabajar y vivir en Canadá?| How can Mexicans work and live in Canada?



Through the North American Free Trade Agreement, professionals from USA and Mexico in certain occupations can freely work in Canada if they have pre-arranged employment.

The list contains more than 50 occupations including graphic designers, accountants, computer systems analyst, hotel managers and industrial designers.

If you fall under any of these occupations and are interested in working in Canada, contact us.

 After gaining work experience in Canada, you can apply for permanent residency as well!


Potential Salary

Graphic designer salary in Canada: $25 to 45/hr

Computer Systems Analyst: $30 to $60/hr

Hotel Managers: $30 to 50/hr

Industrial Designer: $25 to 50/hr



  • Be a Mexican or American citizen
  • Bachelor’s degree OR
    • Certificate/Diploma and 3 years of experience
  • Communicate in English to be able to work in your job




  • After you provide us your resume, we will advise you on job applications
  • Once you pass the interview of a company and get a job offer, we will start the visa process.
  • After preparing the documents and submitting the visa, you will get a response within 2 weeks.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *